ROB KANDELL has spent the last 10 years working with literally thousands of people on the charged topics of love, sex, and intimacy with the international company he co-founded, OneTaste. Through his company, Kandell Consulting, he helps artists and visionaries, and thought leaders manifest their ideas by breaking them down into finite, minute steps so they can get […]
About Sex the PodcastNatalie Vartanian and Bob Schwenkler are business partners, friends, and creators of Sex the Podcast. They believe that you get to have all the mind blowing, time stopping, universe expanding sex that you want. Exactly how you want to have it. Sex the Podcast is an exploration and owning of our deepest desires. Click here to learn more about Natalie and Bob.
Author Archive | Sex the Podcast
Let’s be real – we are all here because of something barely any of us talk about. You guessed it! Sex! For many ostensible reasons, our culture has placed sex firmly and squarely in the taboo category. We feel guilt and shame and keep our lips tightly shut. We create experiences in our sex lives that reinforce […]
In this episode Natalie and I introduce ourselves and talk about why we created Sex the Podcast. We have had SO much fun creating this project! Our intention for our relationship, for this project, and for you is to prove that talking about (and having!) sex doesn’t have to be so darn serious! It gets to be fun, […]
Subscribe to Sex the Podcast
Follow Sex the Podcast
Popular Blog Posts
Sorry. No data so far.
- Seduction, Fantasy, and BDSM Part 2 with Arden Leigh posted on May 5, 2015
- Talking about Sex in the Mormon Church with Nate Bagley of Loveumentary posted on October 14, 2016
- Sexuality in the Mormon Church and Masturbating with Stuffed Animals with Christina and Stephen posted on August 25, 2015
- Deep Sexual Connection in Committed Relationship With Justin and Juna of Daily Relationship posted on July 29, 2015
- Seduction, Fantasy, and BDSM Part 1 with Arden Leigh posted on April 20, 2015