As a Sexual Empowerment expert and thought leader, Amy Jo Goddard has guided thousands of people towards the wholeness and fulfillment they want, sexually and in other aspects of their lives. She earned her Master’s degree in Human Sexuality Education from New York University and has 20 years of experience in the sexuality field. As a renowned speaker and teacher, Amy Jo travels to colleges, communities, and conferences teaching classes and offering keynotes that help people to connect the dots around sexuality and money, expand their creativity, grow their confidence and learn to be bigger in their relationships, in business, and in the world. She delivered her TEDx talk “Owning Your Sexual Power” in March, 2014 in Napa Valley, was named one of GO! Magazine’s “100 Women We Love” in 2010 and one of Kinkly’s ”100 Sex Blogging Superheros” in 2013.
Amy Jo teaches her unique 9-month Women’s Sexually Empowered Life Program, maintains a private coaching practice, and hosts events and VIP days with private clients in Napa Valley and New York City. She creates unique opportunities for women and couples to deeply explore, heal, and grow their sexuality. She is also a corporate consultant, helping companies elevate the professional and personal lives of women. Her second book Woman on Fire: 9 Elements to Wake up Your Erotic Energy, Personal Power and Sexual Intelligence by Penguin Random House IS OUT NOW! Check it out!!
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How your challenges (or successes!) around sex and money are deeply interrelated.
- Understanding your sexual possibilities through archetypes.
- That orgasm is available to EVERY woman (and what opens up when it becomes available).
- “It’s never too late. Who do you get to be as a sexual person now?”
- “The biggest thing [with learning how to have orgasms] is that it shifts a woman’s perspective on herself and her capabilities and what’s possible. Oh! I’m in control here! I can make something happen differently.”
- “I think a lot of people run the same patterns around sex that they run around money. Yet they’re the two things that people want most deeply, and that when they really break through around, creates the biggest transformation.”
- Website: www.amyjogodard.com
- TedX Talk: Owning Your Sexual Power
- Book: Woman on Fire
- Book: Lesbian Sex Secrets for Men
- Twitter: @amyjogoddard
- Facebook Fan Page
- Instagram: @honeytoes