Founder of Eros Coaching, Dr. Martha Tara Lee is a Clinical Sexologist who has been conducting sexuality and relationship coaching, and running sexuality education events in Asia since 2009. She is compassionate, practical, honest, interactive and solution-focused. Dr. Lee incorporates a blend of conventional and alternative approaches and draws upon a variety of styles and techniques to support each client as they work to resolve both current problems and long-standing patterns.
Dr. Lee utilizes her years of experience in professional communications and volunteer counseling to optimize her coaching work. She has worked with a lot of couples who have unconsummated marriage; men and women with sexual inhibitions and sexual desire discrepancies; men with erection and ejaculation concerns; as well as with GLBTQ and kink folks. A well-traveled Singaporean Chinese, Martha welcomes individuals as well as couples of all sexual orientations, and is available via skype or face-to-face in Singapore. Martha speaks English and Mandarin.
- Vaginismus – The painful condition that happens when a woman’s vagina shuts down making penetration difficult or impossible. Working with women with vaginismus accounts for about 90% of the work Dr. Martha does in her practice.
- Growing up as the exception to the rule in the sexually conservative Singaporian culture.
- If you don’t use it, you lose it. The more likely you are able to have orgasm by yourself, the more likely you will be able to have an orgasm with your partner.
- Every week I get a few inquiries on Vaginismus, every week. I’ve been doing this for 7 years, I have worked with more than 300 couples who have vaginismus.
- I think a lot of men, and maybe more so Asians, tend to be givers. They really want their partners to be happy. And they blame themselves a lot when their partners are not sexually satisfied.
- We as sexologists believe that if you don’t use it, you lose it. If you don’t touch yourself, you are not sexual, you don’t really know what it means to be in your body. The more likely you are able to have orgasm by yourself, the more likely you will be able to have orgasm with your partner. If you don’t know your body, you don’t know what you like. How are you going to be able to tell your partner?
- Website: www.eroscoaching.com
- Blog Post about her Prolonged Self Sex Date: http://www.eroscoaching.com/2016/05/i-went-on-a-prolonged-sex-date-with-myself/